State-of-the-Art MES for Increasing
Complexity, Competition, and Demand
REAL CUSTOMER RESULTS
- Increased units shipped 25% to 8.5M per quarter
- Reduced return rates by 40%
- Reduced quality escapes by over $1,000,000 on an annual basis
- Decreased Warranty Reserves by 20%
Electronics manufacturers face some tough challenges ahead as final product demand dramatically increases. The top challenges facing Electronics manufacturers include:
- Increased Customer Expectation: shorter lead times, highest quality, lower costs
- Lack of Traceability & Visibility of WIP, key components, and materials
- Cost Reduction: eliminate or reduce excess material, excess inventory and paper usage
- Scrap Reduction: eliminate or reduce scrap due to error of operator, material, machine, process procedure, and environment
- Increasing Product Complexity across the Manufacturing Supply Chain
- Reduced Production Life Cycles: more inline new product development
- Increased Global Competition: ability to change and adapt quickly
- Multi-plant Global Production Requirements and Synchronization
State-of-the-Art Enterprise MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) enable global manufacturers to meet these challenges. As businesses have become more competitive, more global, and further out-source key product components and operations, State-of-the-Art Enterprise MES provides:
- One Enterprise manufacturing platform and framework for global operations – many companies use systems which are fragmented & architecturally disconnected across the manufacturing network
- Adequate data to support a “build any product, anywhere” strategy
- Flexibility and fast adaptability to change
- Effective scalability for manufacturing while concurrently reducing costs
- Global manufacturing traceability & genealogy
- “One view of the truth” - production and quality metrics across multiple sites for monitoring and improving product quality.
Camstar has been helping Manufacturers and Brand Owners in the Electronics industry for over 25 years to meet their challenges by providing a state of the art Enterprise Manufacturing Execution System & Quality Platform. Using Camstar’s Enterprise Platform and ElectronicsSuite, manufacturers can standardize, define and enforce manufacturing and quality processes globally across multiple sites to produce the highest product quality while reducing costs. Camstar’s Manufacturing Exectution System allows manufacturers to change and reconfigure the manufacturing & quality processes at the speed required to meet increased customer demand and quality requirements regardless of product complexity and plant location.
ElectronicSuite™ is a proprietary configuration of Camstar’s Enterprise Platform. Get up and running quickly with full power and adaptability to change. One MES and Quality framework builds any product anywhere with the tools to ensure manufacturing is a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Camstar's ElectronicsSuite. Download the data sheet.