MES for Serious Semiconductor Manufacturing
SemiconductorSuite effectively replaces legacy and siloed Manufacturing Systems that haven’t kept pace with demanding and ever-changing requirements of Semiconductor manufacturing. With SemiconductorSuite, manufacturers are no longer hindered in their ability to innovate, adapt and succeed.
Manufacturers choosing SemiconductorSuite are up and running quickly, and are assured that their manufacturing software solution can grow with their business.
Philips Lumileds Success Story
Philips Lumileds deployed Camstar Enterprise Platform at all sites in less than a year,
enabling rapid growth in the competitive LED business. Emile van de Pas of Philips
describes the project and results.
Kodak Success Story: Improved Quality and New Products in Semiconductor Fab
Kodak Image Sensor Solutions describes how they continuously improve yields and
accelerate new product introductions in their complex Semiconductor processes, thanks
to instant and reliable visibility to critical information.
With Semiconductor Suite, Manufacturers Can:
- Rapidly implement a manufacturing execution and quality system for maximum ROI
- Increase process yields by building quality in to their processes
- Quickly adapt to changing processes and product designs
- Easily maintain change management integrity
- Easily integrate with business systems and shop floor equipment
- Standardize on a single solution for Front End and Back End plants
- Eliminate the cost and risk of aging systems
Renesas standardizes on Camstar for Fab, Assembly and Test
"Renesas was looking for a common standardized system that could be rolled out quickly and provide the lowest cost of ownership. We always appreciated the value that Camstar’s robust technology brought to our back-end manufacturing operations. Camstar for our front-end plants was a direct fit to combine our semiconductor manufacturing operations globaly under one virtual factory. I expect that Renesas can continue to product high quality at high velocity, and at low costs."
– Hisashi Imagawa, Group Manager
Manufactuing Systems, Technology
Department, Production Engineering
The Right Time to Change - Is Your Semiconductor MES Impeding Growth and Profits?Download