The Solar Industry Scales Up with Camstar
Competition to deliver the lowest cost per watt requires continuous improvement and reliable quality and delivery from every plant and every line. Solar manufacturers must grow globally while containing costs in order to compete – and possibly to survive.
Camstar has been Advancing Product Quality in the Solar industry for over a decade. With Camstar, leading Solar manufacturers have Lowered their Cost per Watt and Increased Market Share by:
- Removing manufacturing variability to consistently produce highly efficient products
- Continuously improving design and manufacturing to increase yields and resource utilization.
With Camstar, product and process results from systems like this Solar Simulator triggers early warnings and actions. The data can be quickly correlated with prior materials and processes to enable true root cause analysis and product improvement.
REAL CUSTOMER RESULTS
- Reduced cost per watt by 22%
- Successful 3x growth in 1 year
Camstar's Solar SuiteTM is a rapid-deployment solution built on the Camstar Enterprise Platform. Get up and running quickly with full power and configurability.
A single Enterprise Platform to manage Wafer, Cell, Panel and Test Processes provides
- Out-of-the-box Best Practices enable rapid deployment
- Proven ability to scale to high volume
- Top performance and reliability 24x7
- Easy-to-use tools to accelerate wide user adoption.
Gain Instant Global Visibility across Lines, Plant, Enterprise with
- Dashboard monitoring of KPIs like OEE, Cycle Times, Yields, WIP
- Early warnings and actions triggered by process results
- Complete serialized cell traceability.
Lower your cost of quality with focus on prevention through
- Collaborative design of products and processes
- Quality data collection, assessment and action
- Correlation of results to prior materials and processes
- Fast, easy, contextual root cause analysis
- Proactive remediation enforcement.
Replicate and enforce best known methods (BKM) with
- "Copy Smartly" across lines, plants, time zones
- Industry-standard integration with process control, equipment and testers
- Enforced performance standards per IEC 61215 or IEC 61646.
Find out how you can join the leaders in Solar manufacturing, whose products consistently satisfy their customers in terms of timely delivery, high performance for the price, and long life.