"Camstar SigmaSure Supply Chain Quality enables us to quickly find root causes of a supplier quality issues, because we can drill down on the data. We can isolate the drivers of a particular problem much more quickly than in our previous manual process."
– Director of Worldwide Quality, Mobile Phone Manufacturer
Early Visibility into Manufacturing Process Intelligence
SigmaSure ManufacturingTM enables you to collaborate with your globally dispersed sites, contract manufacturers and suppliers to proactively ensure that products they produce meet specifications.
It helps prevent inadequate test procedures, low yields and excess rework – whether the operations reside locally or across the globe. SigmaSure delivers early visibility and real-time manufacturing process intelligence, driving manufacturing quality and preventing costly rework and scrap downstream.
SigmaSure Manufacturing monitors detailed product performance at the source , including actual test results obtained directly from the equipment. Statistical Quality Control provides early warning of potential process issues.
CLICK TO ENLARGE.
REAL CUSTOMER RESULTS
• Reduced customer returns by 40%
• Slashed service repair cost by $5,000,000
• Eliminated 90% of tester false alarms
• Zero quality escapes from supplier to OEM
Key Capabilities of SigmaSure Manufacturing
- Dashboards and alerts: Obtain instant access via Web browser to product quality for early detection of issues. Management by exception enables quick response to out-of-compliance shifts and other events – prior to shipment.
- Definition of mission-critical components and critical-to-quality parametric limits: Establish product test specifications and limits, and receive exception alerts when results do not comply.
- Test data acquisition and analysis: Automatically collect data from test equipment, and roll up and analyze granular parametric and attribute test data associated with each serial number and subassembly. Utilize standard automated test equipment (ATE) interfaces and APIs for high data accuracy and granularity.
- Repair and rework data acquisition and analysis: Collect and analyze in-process repair and rework data and re-test results at the source for failure diagnosis, true root cause determination and fast corrective action.
- Product genealogy across the supply chain: Capture the hierarchy of parts on serial numbered or lot-based products and subassemblies – across the entire supply chain.
- Advanced analysis and SQC: Quickly identify which products meet the highest performance criteria and which exhibit anomalies. Monitor processes with industry-standard control charts – enabling maintenance of a high-yield process.
Learn more about how Camstar SigmaSure can help with your supplier quality networks and for return and warranty analysis.