Camstar Interoperability™ –
Best of Breed, Built for Your Enterprise
"It's very important to integrate the manufacturing information with our SAP system, which is the backbone to order management."
- Christof Buchholz
Director of Production Systems
Camstar Interoperability, an inherent part of the Camstar Enterprise Platform, is a Services-driven infrastructure that enables enterprise-wide, standards-based integration in your existing systems environment. It:
- Promotes collaboration through seamless business process support
- Provides an enterprise-level view across diverse sites and functions
- Delivers instant visibility of processes and equipment
- Leverages the value of existing IT investments
- Reduces IT expense and maintenance costs
- Provides best-of-breed functionality to better serve the business.
Interoperability That Suits Your Environment
- Low total cost of ownership, with fast implementation and simple ongoing maintenance
- Robust, to interoperate effectively with enterprise applications and shop floor systems
- Flexible, easily adapts as your business and regulatory requirements evolve
- Scalable, supports increasing volumes, additional systems, expanding capabilities
- Complete solutions with popular PLM and ERP applications
- Industry-wide MES/QMS integration with shop floor equipment and devices
"It's imperative to have a system capable of supporting the complex requirements in our highly automated autolines, a platform that can be fully integrated into diverse systems and equipment."
- Don Mika
Best Practices for Timely, Reliable Information
- Achieve efficient work order execution, prioritization and release to the shop floor with real-time status of progress and completion.
- Obtain accurate and up-to-date materials consumption and availability for reliable inventory planning and costs.
- Improve Change Management processes and ensure the proper revision of products, bills of materials and processes are always in place for production.
- Eliminate human error and increase productivity by automating shop floor equipment data collection and control.
- Reinforce training and ensure proper processing by providing the correct manufacturing SOPs, technical drawings and diagnostics to operators.
- Enhance productivity and minimize setup errors by downloading equipment setup programs directly to equipment based on product and process specifications.
Learn more about how Camstar adds value to your environment.