<< BACK TO MAIN PAGE
Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) Provide Production Optimization
Complexity is commonplace in today’s manufacturing operations. Distributed operations, short production cycles, high customer demands and regulatory oversight are just some of the operational challenges that can affect a manufacturer’s top line and bottom line.
Camstar's Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) help organizations meet these challenges by ensuring that quality and optimization are built into the manufacturing process. Camstar's manufacturing execution and optimization solutions connect multiple plants, sites and vendors with live production information, integrating easily with existing process and applications to provide visibility, control and manufacturing optimization of production sites and processes across the enterprise.
Manufacturing Execution Optimization
By building in quality and manufacturing optimization, Camstar's MES solutions help to reduce scrap and virtually eliminate paperwork errors and redundant checks. It provides the flexibility to model and change complex processes and enforce them immediately. It also provides the real-time feedback needed to quickly identify and resolve issues to ensure product improvement and optimization of manufacturing processes.
Focusing on manufacturing execution and optimization can help manufacturers improve business performance while ensuring manufacturing regulatory compliance. Here’s how:
- Eliminating labor intensive and inaccurate paper-based processes
- Implementing real-time quality checks to reduce non-conformances and scrap
- Gaining fast access to actionable data to immediately address emerging quality and optimization issues
- Aggregating and synchronizing data across plants and distributed manufacturing operations to ensure an accurate history of the manufacturing process
- Streamlining the transition from design and development to full scale production – shortening time to volume
- Integrating data with other manufacturing systems (ERP, PLM, PDM, Quality, CRM, etc) to ensure that critical transitions take place, avoid duplication and assure traceability